Welcome to our website! We offer you the web sites, applications, services and content on PlannersDigest.com and its affiliated sites and services (“PlannersDigest”) on the condition that you agree to the following terms.
- Acceptance of Terms
- PlannersDigest is provided by Front Office Solutions, Inc., its providers, licensors and affiliates (either “we” or “us”).
- These Terms of Service have the same legal effect as an agreement in writing.
- We can change these terms at any time, in which such changes take effect after we post notices of the changes.
- We may change or discontinue any feature on PlannersDigest at any time.
- You agree to pay us for any purchases.
- We give you a limited right to access and use PlannersDigest. You are not authorized to access PlannersDigest or its computers, servers and databases to scrape or “data mine” our data.
- You may not resell or redistribute PlannersDigest services and databases unless otherwise authorized by us in writing.
- You must abide by all of the terms below and all laws.
- You will own the Content (defined below) you post on PlannersDigest. You give us the right to use and re-purpose the Content that you post on PlannersDigest. We own all compilation rights in our site and services.
- You own or have the right to submit any Content you post on PlannersDigest.
- We offer PlannersDigest “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind.
- We limit our liabilities to you.
- California law governs this Agreement, and you agree to resolve any disputes in Contra Costa County, California.
In this Agreement, (a) the term “you” means the person who (or the entity on behalf of whom you are acting) that is agreeing to these Terms of Service; (b) the term “Content” means any data, information, text, images, audio, video, profiles and all other forms of data and communications on PlannersDigest that is provided by us, our Contributors, affiliates and users; and (c) the term “Contributors” means our users, third party providers, licensors and businesses and proprietors that post Content, which include any profiles and listings, on PlannersDigest. These Terms of Service serve as a binding contract between you and us and govern your relationship with us.
We may make changes to the terms of this Agreement at any time. All modifications will be posted on PlannersDigest properties and such modifications take effect after we post them. You assume the responsibility to review this Agreement on a regular basis to keep yourself informed of any modifications. If you disagree with any material changes to this Agreement, you must discontinue your use of PlannersDigest. Your ongoing use of PlannersDigest after the changes take effect signifies your agreement to the new terms.
We may change, update or discontinue any offering, feature or Content on PlannersDigest at any time and without notice.
Use of and access to the Website is void where prohibited. By accessing and using the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation. By using the Website, or tools or applications for communicating, posting or creating content, you agree to post material that is proper and related to the forum presented by the particular area of the Website.
This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, persons under the age of 18. The content and information posted on this Website are provided as information to interested persons and may be used for informational and personal purposes only. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose may violate our (or a third party’s) intellectual property rights. This Website is not intended for commercial use. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed by us without notice and may result in termination of privileges.
- collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Users for the purpose of sending unsolicited email;
- the unauthorized framing by you of the Website;
- criminal or tortious activity, including fraud, spamming, spimming (Spam over Instant Messaging), spitting (Spam over Internet Telephony), sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on any Website page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to alter your content;
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempting to impersonate another User or person;
- using the account, Username, or password of another User, as applicable, at any time or disclosing your password, as applicable, to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
- displaying an advertisement, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Website on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on the Website;
- using the Website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The content and information posted on the Website is provided to you “as is” without warranties or representations of any kind. We disclaim and exclude any express or implied warranties or representations, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website to the broadest extent permitted by law. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, quality, completeness or existence of the content and information posted on the Website. We make no warranties or representations, express or implied, for technical accessibility, fitness or flawlessness of the Website. We make no warranties or representations that your use of content and information posted on this Website will not infringe rights of third parties.
You are not authorized to download any content from the Website. If you download any content from the Website, we will not be responsible in any way for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content.
PlannersDigest offers features where Contributors may post Content such as business profiles, ratings and comments on forums and discussion boards. Except for the Content licensed by our Contributors or us to you, we do not claim ownership of any Content posted by you or our other users. However, by submitting Content to PlannersDigest:
- You grant us, our affiliates, and distributors a perpetual, worldwide and royalty free right to use, copy, store, display, perform, distribute, redistribute, syndicate, transmit, adapt and promote your Content, and any information contained within such Content, in any medium including, without limitation, the use of your user name and alias associated with your Content;
- You grant other users of PlannersDigest free permission to view and use your Content; and
- We own all rights in any compilation and collective works of Content as organized and presented on PlannersDigest and retained in our databases.
If you participate in any feature on PlannersDigest that allows users to share, modify, or combine user Content with other Content, you grant us and our users an irrevocable, royalty free, fully paid up, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use, share, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, display, distribute and perform your Content on PlannersDigest. Any suggestions or ideas that you submit to us become our property and can be used by us for any purpose. We will not pay you for your submissions. We may refuse to publish, and may remove the Content from PlannersDigest at any time and for any reason. You represent and warrant to us that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the permissions in this section.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any Content (defined below) posted by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. We expressly reserve the right to remove or revoke your registration and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Website if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you pose a threat to the Website and/or its Users.
Users may be able to post content on the Website. You are solely responsible for any content, photos, artwork, videos, text, graphics, articles and other information you upload, post, display or otherwise provide to the Website (“Content”). You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this Paragraph 7; (ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, or any other rights of any person; and (iii) the posting of Content on the Website does not result in a breach of any contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees and other monies owing to any person by reason of any Content you post on the Website.
The following is a partial list of the type of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the Website. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, spamming, spimming (Spam over Instant Messaging), and spitting (Spam over Internet Telephony);
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords from Users or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent.
We do not claim any ownership rights in the Content that you post to the Website. After posting your Content to the Website, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By supplying Content to any area of the Website, you automatically grant to us for purposes of maintaining the Website, making Content available, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to so grant, an irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid up, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, reproduce, display, edit, modify and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content, and to grant and authorize sub-licensees of the foregoing. Additionally, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Content for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services which incorporate such Content.
This Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws and we own and retain all rights in our content on the Website and in connection with the Contest. We hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-sub-licensable license to reproduce and display our content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing and utilizing the Website for its intended purposes.
PlannersDigest may offer from time-time additional, optional services on the website for business owners and marketing organizations. Premium Business Listing is a paid service offered on PlannersDigest, which will be subject to additional terms, conditions and limitations for the user for such services. We may modify and change these offerings at any time.
We are committed to complying with copyright and related laws, and we require all Users of the Website to comply with these laws. Accordingly, you may not store any material or content on, or disseminate any material or content over, the Website in any manner that constitutes an infringement of third party intellectual property rights, including rights granted by copyright law. Owners of copyrighted works who believe that their rights under copyright law have been infringed may take advantage of certain provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) to report alleged infringements. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is our policy to terminate privileges of any User who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to us by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
If you feel that a posted message is objectionable or infringing, we encourage you to contact us immediately. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the DCMA, we will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material claimed to be infringing and will follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the Content in issue. Our designated agent (i.e., the proper party) to whom you should address such notice is listed below.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your report is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Our designated agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
25A Crescent Drive, #709, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
Attn: PlannersDigest Team
Subject line: DMCA
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users of the Website. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR YOUR REGISTRATION.
Software made available to you by the Website (the “Software”) is subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
We may give you notice of certain events from time to time and may be required by state or federal law to notify you of certain events. You hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon our posting them on the Website or (if we choose to do so in our sole discretion) delivering them to you through email if you have provided us with your accurate email address.